Applications are OPEN!
Widows and widowers who are members of Live The List Nonprofit can apply for a sponsorship to join the My1FitLife “Live Your Summer” Challenge! The “Live Your Summer” theme is emphasizing jumping into life and being an active part of your summer. The cost to join these programs has generously covered by our nonprofit founders Michelle Steinke-Baumgard and Keith Baumgard.
My1FitLife “Live Your Summer” Challenge
The My1FitLife “Live Your Summer” Challenge is an 6 week program (regular price of $199/6 weeks) and will be free to sponsored members of Live The List Nonprofit. It includes:
- Nutrition Guidelines – Emphasizing The Importance Of Whole Foods
- Meal Planning Guidance
- Access to a Private FaceBook Page With Other Challengers
- Weekly Workouts that can be adapted for all fitness levels
- Workout Video Demonstrations
- Weekly High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Personal Expert Help from My1FitLife Coaches
- Work on your Mindset with Weekly Homework to help you better understand your story
The My1FitLife “Live Your Summer” Challenge
begins May 6th, 2019!
Who can apply?
Any widow or widower who is a member of the Live The List Nonprofit can apply for sponsorship. If you previously applied and were not sponsored, your application is still valid.
How do I apply?
Click the link below and fill in the requested information:
Apply now! Applications for this sponsorship will close Friday, April 26th, 2019 at 12:00 am PST.
How will I know if I was selected?
If you receive sponsorship to participate in one of the My1FitLife Fitness Programs, you will be notified by email and will be provided instructions regarding how to sign up and begin.
What if I wasn’t selected?
If you weren’t selected, your application will remain current for one year from the time you applied – you do not need to keep applying.