On Giving Tuesday Donate or Fundraise to Help Bring Widowed Families Hope & Joy
#GivingTuesday (Nov.27 2018) is a global day of giving that kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
For Live The List Nonprofit – this is an important day because we raise funds to help us grant bucket list wishes to the widowed and their children. Check out this link https://www.livethelistnonprofit.org/they-lived-the-list/ and the video below to get an idea of the kinds of bucket list wishes we have granted. By granting bucket list wishes, we’ve helped hundreds of widowed families feel hope and joy after their worst imaginable loss.
Donate to make a huge difference in the lives of the widowed and their kids
We ask you to join us by donating, just click this link to the Live The List Nonprofit Giving Tuesday Event Page and hit the donate button). We currently have 25 bucket list applications from widowed members who are hoping to hear from us but don’t have the funds available to sponsor them. Requests include wishes to have a family vacation for the kids, gym memberships, visits to amusement parks and holidays to go hiking in a long dreamed of location for a widow who had hoped to go there with her late spouse. Please donate and help us grant some of these bucket list wishes.
Become an official Live The List Giving Tuesday Fundraiser
By becoming an official Live The List fundraiser you can create your unique fundraising page, share it with your social media and email network, share all the amazing things Live The List Nonprofit does and ask for their support to your fundraiser. Just click this Become An Official Fundraiser Now! link and you can get started creating your unique fundraising page for the Live The List Giving Tuesday fundraiser.
In addition, there will be a prize for every official fundraiser who raises $100 or more AND a GRAND PRIZE for the person who raises the most on Giving Tuesday!
We appreciate the efforts of every fundraiser and to show our appreciation, we will send a Live The List t-shirt to every fundraiser who raises at $100 or more.
Grand Prize For Funds Raised on Giving Tuesday
12:01am to 11:59pm PST Tuesday November 27th
For the fundraiser who raises $2000 or more and the highest total we will award a grand prize of [watch this space – it will be incredible – think major resort!]
How will we select the grand prize winner?
- The grand prize winner will be the person who raises $2000 or more and the highest total of any of our fundraisers on Tuesday November 27, 2018 between 12:01am and 11:59PM Pacific Time
- Only donations processed through your First Giving fundraising page will count toward the total. This will ensure we have a fair way of verifying the donations.
- If two or more fundraisers raise $2000 or more and an equal amount the following tie breakers will come into effect in the order below until the tie is broken:
- The person with the greatest number of individual donors on Giving Tuesday
- The person with the earliest donation on Giving Tuesday
- The person with the latest donation on Giving Tuesday
- In the extremely rare circumstance, that the tie is not broken with these tie breakers, the winner of the grand prize will be awarded at the discretion of the nonprofit founders – Michelle Steinke Baumgard and Keith Baumgard