Widows and widowers who are members of Live The List Nonprofit can apply to receive one of five available My1FitLife Jump Start Challenge spots. The Jump Start Challenge begins on March 19, 2018, runs for 8 weeks, and will focus on rebooting your metabolism through a whole foods based diet combined with strength training. Along with the physical exercise, each member will have access to the motivational My1FitLife Challenge Community to encourage a healthy mindset throughout the program.
What is included?
The My1FitLife Jump Start Challenge 8 week program (regular price of $199/8 weeks) will be free to 5 members of Live The List Nonprofit. The cost to join the program is generously covered by our nonprofit founders Michelle Steinke-Baumgard and Keith Baumgard. The challenge includes:
- Nutrition Guidelines & Grocery List
- Meal Planning Guideance
- Access to a Private FaceBook Page With Other Challengers
- Weekly Workouts that can be adapted for all fitness levels
- Workout Video Demonstrations
- Personal Expert Help from My1FitLife Coaches
- Work on your Mindset with Weekly Homework and Life Changing Mental Exercises
(After reviewing the details, if you decide to apply for sponsorship, please scroll down the application form link below)
Who can apply?
Any widow or widower who is a member of the Live The List Nonprofit can apply for sponsorship. If we receive your application by March 11th, 2018, you’ll be considered for one of 5 spots for the Challenge. If you previously applied and were not sponsored for the prior Challenge, your application is still valid.
How do I apply?
Click the link below and fill in the requested information:
How will I know if I was selected?
- If you receive sponsorship to participate in the My1FitLife Jump Start Program, you will be notified by email and will be provided instructions regarding how to sign up and begin the challenge.
What if I wasn’t selected?
- If you weren’t selected, your application will remain current for one year from the time you applied – you do not need to keep applying.