Widows and widowers who are members of Live The List Nonprofit and reside in the United States or Canada can apply to receive one of several very limited sponsorships to Live The List(TM). You are encouraged to identify an item on your bucket list or on your spouse/partner’s bucket list.
Examples of Live The List items include:
- Hiking a long dreamed-of location
- Walking or running a race
- Attending an adventure weekend that focuses on the mind, body and soul of the member
- Taking the member’s child/children to a theme park or on a vacation to a significant family location
- Learning a new hobby
- Honoring the life of the member’s late spouse/partner in some unique and meaningful way
- Joining a local fitness center to live a fit and healthy life
What is included?
This service will provide an opportunity for you to receive sponsorship to achieve an item from your bucket list or your spouse/partner’s bucket list. You choose the bucket list item, provide a reasonably accurate estimate of the cost, identify a service provider, and One Fit Widow will pay the service provider for your bucket list item.
What is not included?
You can imagine that our ability to fund Live The List submissions are based on the level of our donations, the cost of your bucket list item and the desire to help as many members as possible Live The List. For this reason, Live The List submissions that are valued at over $1,000 (US Dollars) cannot be considered at this time.
Who can apply?
Any widow or widower who resides in the United States or Canada and has signed up to become a member of the Live The List Nonprofit can apply for sponsorship. Unfortunately, we cannot provide this service to members who reside in countries beyond the United States and Canada.
How do I apply?
If you are a registered member of the nonprofit, simply click on the link below complete the application form. The founders wish to hear a little of your story and why you want to receive this Live The List service.
Please do not use this form to apply for My1FitLife Adventure Weekends – Use the Special Form available on the home page in the Menu – My1FitLife Adventure Weekend Sponsorship (Lake Las Vegas)
How will I know if I was selected?
- If you receive sponsorship to Live The List, you will be notified by telephone or email and will be provided instructions regarding how to begin your Live The List item.
What if I wasn’t selected?
- If you weren’t selected, your application will remain current for one year from the time you applied – you do not need to keep applying.
- If by the end of one year since you applied, you have not received sponsorship to Live The List, your application will expire. If you did not receive sponsorship, you may reapply in the following year.