Applications Are Now Closed.
Live The List Nonprofit is providing a grant for one of our members to attend Camp Widow in Toronto, hosted by Soaring Spirits International. This grant will include:
- Airfare to theToronto International Pearson Airport
- Shuttle transfers
- Registration* for the full weekend event
- Accommodation at the Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre
* Registration for these grants has been kindly provided by Soaring Spirits International.
We hope you will apply! Read below for more information about the grants, the weekend and the application form.
Want To Know More About Camp Widow, Toronto by Soaring Spirits International?
Please click the link below to learn more about it, then return to this page to apply for the grant.
(Please don’t register via this link, we will guide you on how to register if you receive the grant)
Who Can Apply?
- Are you are a widowed member of the Live The List Nonprofit?
- Are you a resident of the United States or Canada?
- Are you available to travel from November 10-12, 2017?
- Would you like to attend Camp Widow in Toronto, Canada?
If you answered yes to all these questions, please login to the member section of this website, come back to this page and click on the form below to submit your application.